Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Prayer

Saints of God I wish you all a Happy Sabbath!

As we once again celebrate this day of rest God has set aside for us


let us pray this beautiful prayer

Psalm 139

"Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

We are all in need of change in our lives and we cannot perform this change ourselves. Just as a vehicle cannot perform its own oil change, or fix its own engine, unless a certified mechanic do all of these things and more, we too are unable to change ourselves unless The Mechanic transform us into his liking.

This is my case, at least


Happy Sabbs!



Enjoy "The Prayer" by Yolanda Adams and Donnie McClurkin

No comments:

The Mind

My photo
He is THE maestro; I am an instrument